Friday, December 23, 2011

DeAtH

Death always on my mind can’t do anything

Always scared of what its going to do

If it takes over what will happen

If I give it strength will it eat my soul?

It gives me the urge to quit

It gives me strength to burn it

It brings me power and joy

The adrenalin rushes threw me

The dying feeling in my heart

The way it burns in my heart

My soul just dyes

My heart just pumps

Dark blood rushing threw me

Black blood poring out

Evil and death always on my mind

Nothing stopping me from hurting myself

One cut it all goes away nothing

But your blood your mark your soul your heart

All in one message that’s is saying death and just die now

All in your heart and mind just telling you too leave

Doesn’t waste time just leave?

No one loves you

Just leave before you get sucked in

Get out make a cut I don’t care just leave make

Marks on the wall lick your own blood up

Taste the blood that pours out of you

That’s all life is

No comments:

Post a Comment